August Box
Our August Boss Babe Box featured Seize The Yay by Sarah Davidson, this book comprises twelve chapters each dedicated to a major facet of seizing your yay to help you break the autopilot circuit you might find yourself on rediscover (or discover for the first time) what brings you joy.
In a society easily distracted by productivity, being "busy" and objective metrics or societal norms about what comprises a "successful life", it's scary how rarely we stop to ask whether we're happy, fulfilled or even interested in the life we're living. I hope through my story, those of past podcast guests and people from all walks of life who inspire me, you can start to see the light and take your own first steps on your way to yay.
August Boss Babe Box also included:
- A4 Habit Tracker by Miss T Store
- Strength Mug by Amity Created
- Boss Babe Affirmation Cards by Meraki Designs
- Boss Babe Coaster by Serendipity Design Corner
- Press On Nail Designs by Starlit Nail Polish Strips
- Peppermint Lip Balm by Inspire Wellness
- Rose Gold Stud Earrings by Florabella by Lauren Monaghan
Boss Babe Box proudly supports women in business, supports local and promotes 5-6 different brands each month
What was the August Boss Babe Box monthly workshop?Laura Greenland from EBB Flow & Grow showcased her plethora of knowledge when it comes to making your content strategy easy (valued at $500). She shared with us 3 main key areas when it comes to content strategy:
- Brand Content Pillars
- Ideal Client Pain Points
- Strategic & Commercial Goals
Join Boss Babe Box today to unlock access to all previous workshops!